Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WELCOME!



Photo by Rachel Valley
Greetings!

This is my first post to Locavore Lifestyle!

I started the blog because I totally dig the whole experience of meeting my neighbors and local farmers & artisans. And what better place to learn about the food you eat than straight from the farmer themselves? I even get fabulous preparation tips, that is if the vendors aren't too busy selling their wares. I enjoy being in this environment with my family as we pick out the fruits and vegetables we want to eat, in an open laid back environment allowing us to see and taste where we come from, and also to support the community we live in. I hope to share the sights and stories from my perspective as photographer living and eating in the Sacramento Valley, and beyond!!

Check out your local U.S. farmers markets here!

More to come...


Rachel




Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: